IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is designed to provide continued support to managers in dealing with health and safety issues in the workplace. Specifically, the course aims to:
- Revise key management responsibilities from the IOSH Managing Safely course
- Update relevant changes in relevant, good practice guidance, legislation and standards
Delegates must have previously completed an IOSH Managing Safely course, a refresher is recommended within 3 years, their latest certificate number will be required as evidence.
This training programme takes one day to complete.
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Risk Assessment
- Module 3: Risk Control
- Module 4: Health and Safety Legislation
- Module 5: Common Hazards
- Module 6: Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
In order to successfully complete the course and gain the relevant certificate, delegates must pass a written assessment paper containing 15 multi-format questions.